Thank you for considering Bramble & Thorn to work with your company or brand. I put a huge amount of time and effort into this blog, and it's important to me that I put out high quality, honest content that I feel passionate about writing and that I think my readership will enjoy.
Bramble & Thorn is primarily a for-profit blog, however from time to time I do accept gifted items or services in exchange for content. If you would like to offer me a free product or service, either for review or to style and include in a post, my policy is as follows...
Offers of gifted items:
- I only accept items that I would purchase if they weren't being offered for free
- I reserve the right to decide whether to feature a gifted item in a blog post, no guarantees. If I don't like the product I'd prefer not to post about it rather than write a negative review
- Posting about your product or service will happen in my own time frame
- All gifted items will be marked with c/o at the end of a post
- Your item may be included in a dedicated post such as an outfit, recipe or home decor post
If you would prefer to work with me on a blog post, which I can offer in the form of a review or sponsored content, my policy is as follows...
- A blog post will be written within an agreed time frame
- My review will always be 100% honest
- I only work with companies and brands that I think are a good fit for Bramble & Thorn and my readership.
- All words and images used in a sponsored post or review will be my own. Fees are charged for all guaranteed blog posts, depending on the type of content. Please contact me for rates: email@example.com
- Discounts or free content may be offered to small businesses, bloggers, Etsy Sellers and Australian Labels as I am particularly interested in supporting these in any way I can
If you think your brand would be a good fit with Bramble & Thorn and my readership, please don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!